Monday, August 8, 2011

Book review: Remembrance by Michelle Madow

Author: Michelle Madow
Title: Remembrance
Genre: Young adult

Purchase: Amazon
Format: E-book, Kindle Edition
My rating



On the cover:
New Hampshire high school junior Lizzie Davenport has been reincarnated from Regency Era, England ... but she doesn't know it yet.

Then Drew Carmichael transfers into Lizzie's school at the beginning of the year, and she feels a connection to him, almost like she knows him. She can't stop thinking about him, but whenever she tries talking with him about the mysteries behind her feelings, he makes it clear that he wants nothing to do with her. Reaching him is even more difficult because she has a boyfriend, Jeremy, who has started to become full of himself after being elected co-captain of the varsity soccer team, and her flirtatious best friend Chelsea starts dating Drew soon after his arrival. So why can't she seem to get him out of her mind?

Even though Lizzie knows she should let go of her fascination with Drew, the pair of them soon find that fighting fate isn't going to be easy.



My review:
First of all, I fell inlove with this cover from the first time I saw it. It´s beautiful!
This was an amazing story that I thought of as very compelling. It did not take long before I finished it since i just couldn´t bare myself to stop reading.
The charachters was easy to like and understand to why they did as they did when everything came around. Michelle Madow was good at mixing the old classics like of course Pride and predjudice with current life.
I found myself very irritated with the fact that Lizzie did some very very bad things in my opinion. But that was soon okey, since Lizzie and Drews chemistry was undeniable and too amazing for me to want her to stop seeing him. Love love love this story!
Go out and buy it right know if you don´t already have it at home! That´s how good I think it was =)


No comments: