Sunday, January 8, 2012

Review: Vengeance by Michelle Madow

Title: Vengeance
Author: Michelle Madow
Genre: Young Adult, paranormal romance
Format: E-book, kindle edition
Purchase: Amazon | B&N
Rating:                                    
Sandra´s rating
Cecilia´s rating







About the book:

When Chelsea Givens discovered that her ex-boyfriend Drew dumped her to be with her former best friend Lizzie, she'd never felt so betrayed in her life. Then her new friend Shannon tells her she can help set things right. Chelsea's willing to listen, but what Shannon wants her to believe -- that she shared a past life with Drew -- is impossible. And what she wants her to do to get him back … well, it's downright crazy.

Could Shannon be telling the truth? And if she is, what lengths will Chelsea go if it means making Lizzie pay?

Sandra´s Thoughts:

I had some trouble with it in the beginning only because it was so short. But I mean, that was the point since it is a passage to the next one. I was really longing for the next book and was happily surprised when this short story came up. A little something to make the waiting a bit shorter.

So to the story itself: I loved it!
Finally we got something from Chelsea´s point of view. I felt really bad for her when the first story ended. She was totally screwed over by her best friend and that stings a bit.
It was well written and keeps you wanting more in time for the sequel.


Cecilia´s Thought´s:


I loved this! It was perfect to keep us readers on our toes. She is very good at reminding us that this is a series worth reading that is for sure! I can´t wait for the the next book in this series. 

But I do not like the main character, Chelsea, in this book. She says her self that drew seem to be more happy and relaxed that he has ever been while with her and her mind is still set on getting him no matter the price. I felt sorry for her in remembrance and felt that Lizzie was kind of selfish and could have handle the situation better but now... not so much. She is as bad as Lizzie if you ask me. But that does not mean I love this series! I´m dying to know what will happen next!!!




1 comment:

Giselle said...

I just got this one yesterday I'm curious to see Chelsea's story.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads