Thursday, May 17, 2012

Book review: Remind me again why I need a man by Claudia Carroll

Author: Claudia Carroll
Title: Remind me again why I need a man
Series: No
Genre: Adult fiction, chick lit
Purchase: Amazon
My rating:













About the Book:
Amelia Lockwood doesn't mean to sound greedy. She's got a fabulous career in television, a posh apartment, and four fiercely loyal and wickedly funny friends. The only thing she's missing is a husband. So she swallows her pride, signs up for dating boot camp, and enlists the help of a professional--an acidic New Yorker with a black belt in "tongue fu"--who'll help Amelia apply proven business-marketing principles to finding her dream man. Amelia's first assignment is to track down all the lovers she's ever lost--from the guy who dumped her during Live Aid to her most painfully recent ex, he-whose-name-shall-forever-remain-unspoken--because her future happiness depends on her tackling lesson number one: If you can't learn from your past, how will you ever move forward?


My Thoughts:


I liked this book, it was a good read. As always when it comes to a book by Claudia Carroll it was funny! That is something I really enjoy when it comes to her books, you can always expect a good laugh! The story was interesting but to be honest, how many bad exes can one have? It is almost a little bit unbelievable. It´s like she is a magnet for unsuitable men, but then again I guess that is part of the fun with this book! It was the bad exes that keeps you want to know more and wonders, who will be next? If you want something fun and light this is something for you! Not a bad read at all but no wow effect either!


No comments: