Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Twin souls by K.A Poe



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading.

*******************************************

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!

This week my teaser is from the book Twin Souls by K.A. Poe 

"Please tell me you have at least seen a TV before."
"I´m 126 years old Alexis, of course I have seen a television,"
he shock his head at me.
"I just wasn´t expecting it to come on."

5 comments:

Nash Nordin said...

Fun teasers. Haven't heard of this book, but I'd like to read them.
Thank you for sharing.


ai-books

Unknown said...

lol @ I just wasn't expecting it to come on.

Great teaser, def need to look into this one!

My TT

Ana♥ Beach Bum Reads

Wrighty said...

Love it! Great teaser! I look forward to reading this one. Hope you're enjoying it!

My teaser

Unknown said...

Wow! I was not expecting this! :D You have made my day ♥

Unknown said...

I am glad to have made your day! It was such a perfect teaser I could not resist!