Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday snapshots




Saturday Snapshot is hosted by Alyce @ AT Home With Books.
Share your photos with us! They can be old or new but should be taken by you!

A few weeks ago we had like a celebration day for our district/neighbourhood. And a lot of businesses came to make them selves known by giving away free stuff and jump people out on the streets *LoL* I hate when they do that! Anyway, one thing they apparently thought would help getting the word out was to give away balloons and well my son loves balloons so he had a lot of fun with them and I enjoyed watching him while I listen to the band that was there playing at this celebration day. They Also gave away free coffee and cinnamon buns! 




15 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh what a wonderful shot. I have a little boy in my life about the same size.(grandson) What fun!!

edgar said...

I like photos from behind or side angles which do not show the face or only glimpse of a face.It adds mystery.
Wonderful photo.

Unknown said...

Thank you Edgar! I rather like this one myself I love that I was able to catch the motion/movement

Unknown said...

Thank you :)

Sim Carter said...

I agree with Edgar...not being able to see your son's face (as precious as it is to you) really adds to the intigue of this shot. Looks like he was having a blast.

westmetromommy said...

What a great picture! It totally catches the movement of your son playing!

Unknown said...

Yes he was 😊

Christine Harding said...

What a nice idea, and I love the photo - it really captures the feel of the moement, with your son and the balloons. My Snapshot is at http://goo.gl/LAoN2

Bev Hankins said...

Love the colors...from his hat to the two balloons. Great photo! Here's my Saturday Snapshot

Irene said...

great shot.

Cheryl @ Tales of the Marvelous said...

How adorable! I love the balloons in motion. :)

Alyce said...

Kids and balloons just seem to go together. :) Very cute!

Brona said...

A photo full of the joy of life :-)

Kaye said...

What an adorable shot!

Louise said...

Such a great shot.