Tuesday, January 8, 2013

{Teaser Tuesday} Beautiful redemption


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!

*******************************************


Is death the end . . . or only the beginning?

Ethan Wate has spent most of his life longing to escape the stiflingly small Southern town of Gatlin. He never thought he would meet the girl of his dreams, Lena Duchannes, who unveiled a secretive, powerful, and cursed side of Gatlin, hidden in plain sight. And he never could have expected that he would be forced to leave behind everyone and everything he cares about. So when Ethan awakes after the chilling events of the Eighteenth Moon, he has only one goal: to find a way to return to Lena and the ones he loves.

Back in Gatlin, Lena is making her own bargains for Ethan's return, vowing to do whatever it takes -- even if that means trusting old enemies or risking the lives of the family and friends Ethan left to protect. 

Worlds apart, Ethan and Lena must once again work together to rewrite their fate, in this stunning finale to the Beautiful Creatures series.



Teaser

'My mom's headstone.
Because she was dead. I was dead. 
And I was pretty sure I had just stepped out of her grave.
That's when I started to lose it. I mean, can you blame a guy?'

6 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Absolutely don't blame him for losing it! I am behind on this series but it looks like I need to catch up. Great teaser!

My teasers this week are from A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison and Divergent by Veronica Roth. Happy reading!

hmpotts724 said...

I just read this last month! It was really good. =) Here are our teasers: http://refractedlightreviews.com/?p=12662

Heather said...

That would definitely make one wonder. My teaser

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Oh wow! No, I cannot blame a guy!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Elisabeth said...

Oh, yeah. I'd lose it at that point! =)

Wendy Lohr said...

Creepy! I really need to catch up on this series. Thanks for sharing!

Here's my Teaser

Wendy @ Wendy's Musings