Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tune in Tuesday with Eurovision



Tune in Tuesday is hosted by Ginger @ GReads
But this feature can now be found at Katelyn´s blog Kate´s tales of books and bands until further notice.

Since the big Eurovision song contest finale was this sathurday I wanted to share my two favorites of them all. I am soo happy with the winner. Sweden won last year and Denmark won this year. Since me and my sisters are half Swedes and half Danish it is really fun for us!

Denmark
Emmelie de Forest - Only teardrops


Norway
My second favorite!
Margaret Berger - I feed you my love 

2 comments:

CeCe said...

Wait! Eurovision is a song contest? When I saw it blowing up my Twitter Feed I thought it was a soccer competition or something. Silly American.

CeCe @ Steaming Mug of Books

Karen said...

I really like Margaret Berger!