Friday, August 16, 2013

Follow Friday

8474595901 873f4993f4 Feature & Follow #137
Hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can read




RULES
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts
Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}

(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers

-Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.

-Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.

-If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed

-Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”

-If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.


Happy Follow Friday!


Question


Share something you've learned about book blogging or just blogging in general in the last month.

Answer
Well actually I'm not sure I've learned something new exactly but we just started a youtube channel for this blog and my sister made her very first vlog post last Sunday. So I guess we've been learning to manage that channel a bit. Hopefully we will have a few more posts on that channel soon. Right now we need to figure out what kind of posts we want on there. Oh and if you have a channel let us know in the comment section so we can follow you!
If you are curious you can find it HERE --> Rather barefoot than bookless on youtube


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Answer! I'm a new follower to you!

http://bookerlikeahooker.blogspot.com/

Marq said...

I've contemplated doing vlog posts but I'm camera shy. LOL!

New follower.

Unknown said...

oooo, youtube!! I am so checking that out.. what a great concept!

Unknown said...

That's exciting. Good luck with youtube. I do a whole lot better typing then speaking to people. That probably sounds horrible, but I feel more comfortable typing. old follwer

My Feature & Follow
Whit@Whit's Book World

Unknown said...

That's exciting! I'm a new blogger so I'm a long way from doing anything that creative!! I'm a new follower!

Kathy
http://mynookbooksnmore.blogspot.com/

Lauren B said...

A vlog sounds interesting. Not sure I want my face on YouTube though.

Thanks for stopping by The Hottie Harem. I'm following back.

Rachel Brooks said...

Congrats on your first vlog post! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Old ollower via GFC :)