Saturday, August 17, 2013

{Saturday Snapshot #30} Pregnancy Mania




Saturday Snapshot was originally hosted by Alyce @ AT Home With Books. 
This feature is now hosted by Melinda @ West Metro Mommy reads
Share your photos with us! They can be old or new but should be taken by you!

Yes I call this Saturday Snapshot pregnancy mania because that is all I think of at the moment. With only two weeks left until due date with my second child, who can blame me right?!
This has been a hard pregnancy because my body is sort of giving up on me.I rarely leave my apartment and that is taking it's toll on both me and everyone around me. I have of course a lot of fun moments as well. I had such a fun baby shower with close friends and family and it's been a joy to see and feel my baby girl grow inside of me. So anyway, since babies and everything baby related is all I think about at the moment I thought that is what will be on show this Saturday. Hopefully not too boring.


This is the ultra sound of my baby in week 20 of the pregnancy. 

This is the stroller I bought. It's from the Swedish brand BRIO.
I love it and I love the color so much! 

This would be me and my growing belly during the pregnancy.
This is from my baby shower. Small and simple, just the way I like it.


10 comments:

Ginx Craft said...

Good luck with the birth. Your big adventure is just about to begin.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wonderful shots! I really missed out on these good things back in the day, before ultrasound, etc.

And the ultrasounds now are even better than they were eighteen years ago when my first two grandsons were born.

Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog. Hang in there!

Christine Harding said...

Sorry you are having a rough time. Interesting to see your photos - I had ultrasound with both my daughters, but was never given a printout, and was never told what the sex of either baby beforehand, but I was happy with that. Good luck with the birth, and make sure you post up pictures of the baby! (actually, I thought that was the easy bit!)

Unknown said...

Actually getting print outs is kind of standard in sweden. Five pics costs $6. And if you wabt to know the sex you have to ask. They won't tell u if you don't ask. Not everyone wants to know 😃

Louise said...

What an exciting time, sorry to hear that you've had a difficult pregnancy, but it's nearly over and your baby nearly here- no wonder it's all you can think of.

Nise' said...

Best wishes to you during these last couple of weeks. Look like you got looks of great goodies.

Arti said...

How exciting! Congrats to your great expectation! And thanks for sharing the wonderful photos with us. Love the collages.

westmetromommy said...

Oh how exciting! Congrats on baby #2!

Unknown said...

Thank u Melinda :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog you've got here.. It's difficult to find excellent writing like
yours these days. I truly appreciate people like you!
Take care!!

My web page - pregnancy week by week