Friday, September 13, 2013

Follow Friday!

8474595901 873f4993f4 Feature & Follow #137
Hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can read




RULES
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts
Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}

(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers

-Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.

-Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.

-If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed

-Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”

-If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.


Happy Follow Friday!

Question

It is up to you to do a Kickstarter campaign for your favorite book!!! Who are you casting for the main characters?


Oooh this was a hard one! I´m going back and forth between two different series... First off we have Becca Fitzpatricks Hush Hush series and then we have Shannon Dermotts Cambion series. Both of them are hard to cast since for me there is no one that would be perfect as the role of Patch in the Hush Hush books. He is simply too damn perfect in my mind to cast as a real person.
The in the Cambion series I have a hard time casting Mercy. The boys in the other hand are a bit easier.
With this being said I will just go ahead and give you a bit of both =)

Cambion Series

Mercy
Audray de Macedo

Luke
Alex Pettyfer

Flynn
Shia Labeouf

Hush Hush Series

Nora
Emmy Rossum

Patch
Nope, I´m not even gonna try cuz it´s not possible to match.


5 comments:

Jazmen said...

I loved Hush Hush, it's going to be interesting seeing the movie.

It was pretty tough trying to pick a cast, it's like saying someone can actually match what I've created in my head.

New GFC Follower :)


Check out MY F&F
Love the blog name BTW!

Cary Cheyenne. said...

Great post! I'm a new follower via GFC!

Here's my link - http://carycheyennexo.blogspot.com/2013/09/follow-friday-17.html

Don't be a stranger :)

Love, Cary.

Kim said...

I picked Alex for one of my characters as well :)
Love your casting picks!
New GFC follower

Kim @ YA Asylum

Vilia said...

I would definitely see a movie with Shia and Alex in it. Thanks for checking out my F&F

Following you via Bloglovin'. You mentioned on my site that you were following me via GFC but I don't actually have a GFC account. If you could follow me back via Bloglovin' or another option, that would be great.
Vilia @ Backchatting Books

Unknown said...

Alex Pettyfer is pretty much in demand. You're the fourth or fifth person who casted him for the movie. :D


New follower via twitter.

Thoughts and Pens FF.