Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: J Speaks


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!

I know I'm a monster, but Elle made me feel like a man. If she knew what I did, about my life with MM, she'd never love me. So I lied. Well, I starfished, and in the end, it brought my world crashing down around me. 


I can't go back to being a monster, because that would mean existing without Elle. So I've made a plan. A plan that could kill me. It doesn't matter though, because I'd rather be dead than live a life without Elle in it.


If I survive, will Elle forgive me? If I tell her everything, will she see past the monster? Will she see the man?





Thank god no one was there, because I flipped the fuck out. I knew I couldn't touch the guns in the back, and I was so pissed at even getting myself involved with Elle in the first place. It was like I was setting myself up to feel like shit.

2 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh curious tease! Hope you're enjoying it!

Here's my Tuesday Post

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Great Teaser. I'm wondering what kind of monster this guy is!
My Teaser is from SINFUL FOLK. There's a giveaway too.